Our research ‘COHESION’ is on neonatal encephalopathy/ hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy and developing a “core outcome set” of the most important outcomes that parents, healthcare providers and researchers think are important to measure in the treatment of neonatal encephalopathy/ hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy.
For more information see our website https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hrb-tmrn.ie/cohesion-phase-3-delphi-survey/__;!!A3teau8g8Q!AWjRi-zB8S8hqmHQU0RpSyHV3ALjFTQmK9pA-NRmG_RkSrUfkM24slaO98hlLqhsYdhaKhI$ and recruitment videohttps://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRW7n8HtczQ__;!!A3teau8g8Q!AWjRi-zB8S8hqmHQU0RpSyHV3ALjFTQmK9pA-NRmG_RkSrUfkM24slaO98hlLqhsC0PW0eQ$
We are recruiting the following people to take part in a survey:
- Parents (of an infant diagnosed with neonatal encephalopathy/ HIE)
- Caregivers (family member other than parents that may provide care for an infant diagnosed with neonatal encephalopathy/ HIE)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Neonatal/ Pediatric Neurologists
- General practitioners
- Allied health professionals (including speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists with experience of caring for infants with neonatal encephalopathy)
- Policy makers
- Researchers in the area of neonatology
Please see link for survey registration: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tinyurl.com/CohesionDelphi__;!!A3teau8g8Q!AWjRi-zB8S8hqmHQU0RpSyHV3ALjFTQmK9pA-NRmG_RkSrUfkM24slaO98hlLqhsjV2KyR4$
Please do not hesitate to contact the COHESION research team if you require any further information on this study.
COHESION (Core Outcomes in Neonatal Encephalopathy) Team, Ms Fiona Quirke, Dr Patricia Healy, Dr Elaine Ní Bhraonáin, Ms Mandy Daly, Dr Linda Biesty, Dr Tim Hurley, Dr Karen Walker, Dr Shireen Meher, Dr David M. Haas, Professor Frank H. Bloomfield, Professor Jamie J. Kirkham, Professor Eleanor J. Molloy, and Professor Declan Devane